Give your students the edge...
The Gateway Young Leaders Professional Bootcamp is an intensive one-week summer programme designed to provide students with unique pre-employment professional training that will help the shine at interview.
The innovative full-immersion experience is written with input from employers, blue-chip corporate trainers and outstanding industry professionals from some of the world’s leading companies.
The training is designed to complement and work alongside the excellent employment preparation delivered by schools, colleges and 6th Forms. The training is designed to achieve higher student employability through a groundbreaking programme.
Our Resilience Training puts students through their paces to equip them with the skills and hard-won practical experience designed to give them the edge when applying for the many excellent Apprentice Schemes now available with major employers through the Apprentice Levy.
“We deliver team-players with professional communication skills and proven commercial awareness.”
- Students undertake very challenging real-world challenges that will give them memorable, stand-out experiences of applying practical working skills in the professional environment
- Students receive priceless insider information on how ‘arrive, survive and thrive’ in demanding professional environments
- This unique training programme matches the agenda of almost all national governments and provides another way for participating institutions to meet these national economic priorities.
- Learning on the course is tested by a rigorous professional assessment including real-world challenges in which candidates must demonstrate their skills and present to cross-industry panels including professionals from major corporations.
- Students who successfully complete the course are entered on to an exclusive live international recruitment database available to employers across sectors
- Successful completion of the programme, including passing the rigorous final assessment, provides students with hard evidence that they have experienced, survived and succeeded in demonstrating the skills and character qualities most valued by employers in the professional workplace.
- We make it very clear that our main purpose is not to coach students in interview performance, instead, we give them the professional skills and real-world experience to be able to genuinely standout at interview.