Giving students the edge...
The Graduate Gateway Professional Bootcamp is an intensive two-week summer programme designed to provide students with additional pre-employment professional training. The training is designed to complement and work alongside universities to achieve higher graduate employability through a groundbreaking programme.
The innovative full-immersion experience is written with input from employers, blue-chip corporate trainers and outstanding industry professionals from some of the world’s leading companies.
Our Resilience Training puts students through their paces to equip them with the skills and hard-won practical experience designed to give them the edge in the graduate job market. We deliver team-players with outstanding powers of reasoning and enhanced commercial awareness.
News: The Graduate Gateway signs deal with the Arab Association of Universities
The Graduate Gateway is delighted to announce that we are now working in partnership with the Arab Association of Universities.
The Agreement was signed by the General Secretary of the AArU, Dr Sultan Abu Orabi, at their Annual Conference in Lebanon in April. During the conference our Chief Executive, Ashley Musgrave, was honoured to launch the Professional Skills Bootcamp for the 22 member countries of the Arab Association of Universities.
Preparing students to be able to work in the global workplace
The Bootcamp includes our unique Inter-Cultural Communication Training Module. This is another part of the programme specifically designed to provide real-world commercial experience of communicating effectively with other business cultures.
This element of the programme is designed, delivered and tested with the direct input from government embassies and experts in Inter-Cultural Communications around the world, from Egypt and Jordan to Russia and China. Parallel programmes run in key international cities including Shanghai, Singapore, Amman and Dubai.
Training Western students seeking employment opportunities in Asia & the Middle East
September 2018 will also see the launch of The Gateway East Bootcamp, a programme designed for Western students to travel to the East and gain first-hand cultural and commercial awareness of working in different global cultures.
The Gateway East Bootcamp follows the same fundamental principles and structure but students travel to the Middle East and South East Asia to complete their training. In this specialist bootcamp programme students gain a working understanding of the business demands and opportunities available overseas and meet prospective international employers.
- Students undertake very challenging real-world challenges that will give them memorable, stand-out experiences of applying practical working skills in the professional environment
- Students receive priceless insider information on how ‘arrive, survive and thrive’ in demanding professional environments
- This unique training programme matches the agenda of almost all national governments and provides another way for participating universities to meet these national priorities, whilst maintaining the academic integrity of the higher education mission.
- Learning on the course is tested by a rigorous professional assessment including real-world challenges in which candidates must demonstrate their skills and present to cross-industry panels including professionals from major corporations.
- Students who successfully complete the course are entered on to an exclusive live international recruitment database available to graduate employers across sectors
- Successful completion of the programme, including passing the rigorous final assessment, provides students with hard evidence that they have experienced, survived and succeeded in demonstrating the skills and character qualities most valued by employers in the professional workplace.
- We make it very clear that our main purpose is not to coach students in interview performance, instead, we give them the professional skills and real-world experience to be able to genuinely standout at interview.